Baker and Ice Cream Maker APPLY NOW
We are a mobile business that brings fun and unique Latino-Asian ice cream flavours and desserts! We are family owned, small batch ice cream Artisans operating in various locations throughout the lower mainland, as well as private and public events such as festivals.
We are in need of a passionate Baker and Ice Cream Maker to join our team immediately! If you love ice cream and desserts, have experience working in a kitchen environment, have an eye for detail and are ready to contribute to a growing business, this job is for you!
Though this is a seasonal Full-Time position from March to September, we can offer part-time hours from November-February.
- Bake, prep and portion ice cream toppings such as cakes, cookies, toffee, etc.
- Bake and assemble of ice cream sandwiches.
- Maintain high attention to detail while preparing each ice cream batch, and strive to maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Be a learner and innovator, that can follow structured recipes.
- Be highly knowledgeable about our ingredients and take accountability for your results.
- Label and pack pint jars, ice cream sandwiches and other product offerings.
- Batch prepping for ice cream bases.
- Maintain a clean and FoodSafe kitchen.
- Equipment set up, maintenance, tear down, and cleaning.
- Move and organize inventory with FIFO.
- Receive inventory deliveries and checking for quality.
- Taking and preparing online orders.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Able to stand for 5+ hours
- Comfortable with physical work, lifting up to 50lbs.
- 1+ year of post-secondary education, or graduated.
- 2+ year of commercial kitchen experience.
- Food Safe Level 1 Certificate.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Have a positive attitude with a passion for quality and efficiency.
- An innovator, always looking for new ideas and aware of current trends.
- Excited about working for a family-owned business that’s ever growing.
- A team player, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Able to work Tuesdays – Saturdays 11-7PM, or earlier.
- $17.00/ hr
- Paid sick leave
- Free ice cream on shift
- Ice cream discount and merchandise
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.|||Vancouver, BC|||||||||7n9S-pW-rRabPcrU|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single|||17|||||||||false