FOH Scoopers APPLY NOW
Crema is a local food truck business that brings the fun with unique Latino-Asian ice cream flavours and desserts! We are family owned, small batch ice cream Artisans operating in various locations throughout the lower mainland at private and public events.
We are in need of friendly and motivated full-time and part-time Front of the House staff / Ice Cream Scoopers to start immediately! This job is for you if you love ice cream and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service. You also have a strong arm to sling scoops in fast environments while keeping positive vibes throughout.
- Offer exceptional customer experience.
- Drive sales by connecting with customers and offer recommendations.
- Process orders using a point-of-sale terminal, debit/credit machine and handle cash.
- Scoop ice cream and prepare orders.
- Assist in preparation and make desserts such as Bubble Waffles and Milkshakes.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in a FoodSafe environment.
- Assist with opening and closing set ups.
- Repetitive tasks, using your wrists and hands.
- Ability to stand 4+ hours and lift up to 50lbs.
- Post Secondary Education or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in fast-paced retail or hospitality environments.
- FoodSafe Level 1 preferred.
- Enthusiastic, people person, and a team player that can also work independently.
- Motivated problem solver with a passion for quality.
- Excited about working for and contributing in a growing family-owned business.
- Available day time and evenings. Blackout period is from April to September.
- Follows Covid restrictions in and outside of the job.
- Speaks second language is a bonus.
$15.20/hr + tips
Paid sick leave.
Career advancement and growth opportunities
All the ice cream you can eat on shifts!2022-03-31|||Vancouver, BC|||Front of House||||||eJedV4YRs4Q2gq-.|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false